Friday, October 31, 2008

LAB post reading post



No one wanted to be the first to post, so that befalls me. We had our reading of Incendiary last night. I think it went exceedingly well and I hope you'll come if you weren't able to see it. It's kind of an amazing cast.

So I thought I would try to put some dramaturgy up about my play.

Here is a scene I had to delete.

Here is an article entitled "Personal Accounts: Memoirs of a Compulsive Firesetter" Another short article here.

And Here a few pages down, an article about female firesetters.

I watched a lot of film noir while writing this play. Here is some crazy cool dialogue from Out Of The Past.

Here is some visual dramaturgy. And some more.

I posted a lot of scenes on my blog while I was writing this play. Here is the first.

Here is a list of film noir films people suggested to me.

Too much? Not enough? Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment